This two-day, remote enabled, interactive course—purpose-built for SAFe Virtual Classroom—helps people across technical, non-technical, and leadership roles work together to optimize their value stream from end to end.
Attendees will learn what DevOps is, why it is important to every role, and design a Continuous Delivery Pipeline that is tailored to their business. Attendees work in crossfunctional teams to map their current state value stream from concept to cash, identify major bottlenecks to flow, and build an actionable implementation plan that will accelerate the benefits of DevOps in their organization.
• Introducing DevOps
• Mapping your Continuous Delivery Pipeline
• Gaining alignment with Continuous Exploration
• Building quality with Continuous Integration
• Reducing time-to-market with Continuous Deployment
• Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand
• Taking action